Civil Site Design – is a comprehensive civil design solution incorporating road design, drainage, sewer and pipe design, surfaces, alignments and site grading. All from your current CAD platform. Civil Site Design is available for AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Map 3D and BricsCAD.
Originally built for Civil 3D and now expanded to operate on AutoCAD and BricsCAD, Civil Site Design provides you with highly efficient and simple-to-use civil design tools for road and corridor based projects, land development and site grading, stormwater, sewer and pipe design.
Civil Site Design is built to run inside your CAD engine: AutoCAD (and all AutoCAD derivatives), AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Civil 3D and BricsCAD.
Built for all civil designers, you can quickly and easily generate road network designs complete with dynamic intersections and cul-de-sacs, updating as you make changes to any element. The software is also purpose built for road reconstruction designers. Generate outputs including long and cross section sheets, setout points, volume reports and more, directly into your drawing environment and customisable to suit your local drafting standards.
In Civil 3D, Civil Site Design uses the surfaces and alignments in Civil 3D, and can export surfaces, alignments, profiles and corridors and COGO points directly to the drawing.
For CAD based systems, Civil Site Design comes complete with surface modelling and alignment design tools, as well as dynamic site grading functionality.
Civil Site Design supports multiple platforms and multiple product releases: Civil Site Design has been developed to operate on AutoCAD, Map 3D and Civil 3D from 2012 to the latest release, and recently has been updated to operate on BricsCAD.
Here’s how Civil Site Design can benefit you:-MultiplePlatforms
- Includes Surface, Alignment, Road and Pipe design.
- Low cost and easy to learn.
- Integrates design and drafting. No need for multiple applications.
- Multi-platform. You decide which CAD application you use with Civil Site Design.
- World class support. Get your questions answered by experienced engineering professionals.
- Perpetual License. No forced subscription or mandatory upgrades. You are are free to run your version of Civil Site Design as long as you wish.